5 Ways Coffee Enemas can help you Fight Adrenal Fatigue
Are you run down? Tired? Stressed? Do you have trouble sleeping? Get body aches, restlessness, nervousness, and struggle with digestive disorders?
Then it’s likely you are suffering from what many natural doctors and therapists refer to as “adrenal fatigue”, a condition that entails your adrenal glands not producing enough hormones to keep up with the daily demands of your body. This commonly occurs when you are in a consistent state of “fight or flight” mode, experiencing high levels of stress constantly and your body has to keep producing adrenaline.
Adrenal insufficiency can be diagnosed by blood tests and special stimulation tests that show inadequate levels of adrenal hormones, but for some reason is still not widely accepted by the medical profession as an actual condition.
Regardless, the fatigue you’re feeling is real and there is much you can do to help support your body back to health and regain your energy!
If this sounds like you, then besides your pillow and a good night’s sleep you’re going to need to grab your Happy Bum Bag, Happy Bum Beans, and make some time to hang in your bathroom.
5 Ways Coffee Enemas can help you fight Adrenal Fatigue
1. Boost Antioxidant Levels – increasing your blood antioxidant levels can help to fight oxidative stress and reduce your risk of disease.
2. Detox the Liver and Gallbladder – Coffee enemas boost glutathione S-transferase by up to 700%, which is one of the body’s master antioxidants, involved in many different phases of detoxification. On average, all of our blood goes through our liver every six minutes to be detoxified. When a coffee enema is performed, that time decreases to three minutes, which essentially makes a coffee enema like a purification dialysis cleaning process of the blood. You must hold a Coffee enema for 15 minutes for it to work effectively because the haemorrhoidal veins in the descending colon dump into the portal system via the hepatic portal vein. The coffee uses the hepatic portal vein as a direct connection to the liver. The caffeine and choleretics present in coffee cause the liver and bile duct system to release bile into the colon and increases the flow of bile. This allows your body to use the bile created in your liver to eliminate toxins.
3. Activate Parasympathetic Nervous System – the parasympathetic nervous system is often referred to as the “rest and digest” nervous system. The parasympathetic system conserves energy as it slows the heart rate, increases intestinal and gland activity, and relaxes sphincter muscles in the gastrointestinal tract. This can bring the body out of “fight or flight mode” in periods of stress and creates a feeling of wellbeing. This can also promote restful sleep and relaxation.
4. Reduce Toxicity Levels – chemicals and toxins that we’re exposed to every day in our food, water, environment, and in the air can leave our liver and body overrun with the burden of trying to eliminate them safely. Coffee enemas boost liver function and therefore support the body to safely detox from these harmful substances.
5. Relief from Digestive Disorders – enemas help to clear and release toxic waste from the colon which in turn will decrease bloating, constipation, increase your nutrient absorption (essential for energy levels), and leave you feeling much lighter, clearer, and comfortable. If your body is not eliminating properly, these toxins in your colon (waste tract) can be reabsorbed back into the bloodstream and make us feel sick, tired and foggy.
Note about coffee enemas: When performing a coffee enema, it is important to use only organic coffee rather than instant coffee. Organic coffee is used to reduce toxicity exposure and can increase key minerals including selenium, potassium, and zinc in your system. Instant coffee will not have the same effect.
Other essentials to fighting adrenal fatigue include reducing sugar intake, getting a good night’s sleep, resting when needed, drinking enough filtered water, and of course…stress less!
Happy Coffee Enema’ing Happy Bums!
- Your skin is often the first place to show signs of an under-functioning liver…
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Make the Switch to Happy Bum TP. Unveiling Chemicals and Toxins in Standard Toilet Paper
- Revitalise Your Well-being: The Power of Coffee Enemas!
- My energy levels have improved dramatically; Amy, 38.
- A Nurses’ Experience with Enemas; Sally, 35.
HAPPY BUM BULB KIT$38.95
Happy Bum Bag Complete Enema Kit$69.95
Happy Bum Beans Coffee$32.95
Happy Bum Soothe – Turmeric Blend$49.95
Join our growing community of Happy Bums!
A group of like-minded individuals who are on the journey of taking back control over their health through the natural, safe and simple process of Enemas!
Got questions, need some support or inspiration? We are here for you.
SEND US A MESSAGE
We would love to hear from you!