Sick of Being Backed up? Say Goodbye to Constipation Today!
Let’s be honest. We’ve all experienced constipation in some way or another, whether it be frequently, when we travel, after a big night out, or when we’re stressed at work and haven’t had a chance to breathe. We’ve all been there, nothing to be ashamed of.
If you’re reading this blog, you probably just want the juicy tips on how to wave goodbye to constipation forever. So here you have it:
- Drink the water. All of it. Drink 3-4 litres. Go crazy. Your intestines need it to flush everything down. You can eat all the fibre in the world but if you don’t drink enough water all that hard work will be useless. Which brings me to my next point;
- Eat whole fruits and vegetables. Steam them, roast them, blend them. It doesn’t matter, just embrace the high fibre life. Leafy greens like spinach are so easy to throw into anything you are cooking. If you just aren’t that into fruit or vegetables, or need a bit of a kick along, get your hands on some Ultimate Fibre. This isn’t just us promoting a product, this stuff actually works wonders and is the key to unlocking a constipation-free life. After your first post-Ultimate fibre poo, you’ll never go back. Trust us.
- Move your body! You will release endorphins, excrete toxins through sweat but also help move things along. Sometimes all you need to do is go for a walk, do some yoga and BAM! Gotta go to the loo.
- Magnesium Oxide (Happy Bum MAG) is your friend. If you haven’t had a proper bowel movement in days, or even weeks: this will assist you greatly. Magnesium oxide softens everything up, and breaks down any stubborn stools that just won’t budge. It must be taken at night with a big glass of water, and in the morning you will know about it. Constipation be gone!
- Relax. Rewind. Rest. Easier said than done, right? Not anymore. Stop bending over backwards to try and get everything done. Accept the situation, breathe. No, your house doesn’t need to be spotless every day of the year. Yes, your family will survive if you take a bath for an hour or go do an enema. It’s not the end of the world. Enjoy the small things in life, even that effortless bowel movement you will have if these tips are implemented daily.
Fast Constipation Relief – We got you! If the bowel movements are still few and far between, perhaps you are going through a prolonged period of stress or have been away, befriend your enema bag. A Happy Bum Bag is designed to help you flush out your lower colon right then and there and relieve symptoms of constipation both mild and minor immediately. Enemas are also a great way to help retrain your colon for daily movement, strengthen the muscles. No chemicals, no mess, no wait time, yes your enema kit is a lifesaver! You can do multiple in a row until you feel relief, try water, coffee and anti inflammatory for a slightly different result. New to enemas? A two litre water enema is a great place to start!
Happy Pooping Happy Bums!
Any other questions or tips you’ve found to help with your constipation please post below!
Join our growing community of Happy Bums!
A group of like-minded individuals who are on the journey of taking back control over their health through the natural, safe and simple process of Enemas!
Got questions, need some support or inspiration? We are here for you.
SEND US A MESSAGE
We would love to hear from you!